Our philosophy ‘Be the change’ is drawn from Mahatma Gandhi’s famous words - “Be the change you want to see in the world.” We believe that...
- each child is a natural learner.
- knowledge is an outcome of child’s own activity.
- the role of the school is to provide an environment of learning.
- child constructs his own knowledge from the environment.
- every child should be treated with respect and should be allowed to work at his/ her own pace.
- the inherent potential of every child needs to be nurtured.
- every child has a right to learn in a safe environment free of prejudice.
- every child has a responsibility to contribute to peace and harmony in the world.
- every child has a responsibility to protect and preserve the environment of our planet.
We are committed to...
- provide an environment for exploration that goes beyond the confines of the conventional classrooms.
- inculcate in each child the spirit to celebrate success and learn from failure.
- open avenues for every child to use the world as the classroom and be enriched in experiences and appreciate diversity.
- create an environment where the child can rightly intermingle theory with experience and intuition.
- to build in each child the power to make independent decisions.
- to make each child an independent learner who is ethically and environmentally aware.
- equip each child to stand up for the right and dare to be the change.